1. Collection of Personal Information
SOC may collect information relating to individuals (“personal information”) who visit this website (“visitors”) to the extent necessary to operate this Website. In order to improve the service to visitors, SOC may collect statistical data of usage of the Website by using analytic tools. Collected personal information may be retained only for the period necessary for the purpose referred to in 4.
2. Compliance with Laws
SOC will comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, including European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with respect to the handling of collected personal information.
3. Security of Personal Information
SOC will take appropriate organizational, physical, human, technical and other security measures to prevent leakage, loss or destruction of personal information handled by SOC.
4. Purposes of Use
1) Unless otherwise required by laws, or the data subject’s consent is given, SOC will not use any personal information except for the purposes described below:
a. Operating , maintaining, and administering the Website
b. Providing product information and introducing services through the Website
c. Carrying out questionnaire surveys to improve quality of the Website
2) SOC will not modify the purposes set forth above without prior consent of the data subject. However, such purposes will be modified upon prior release of modified purposes provided substantial relevancy with unmodified purposes is reasonably acknowledged.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
6. Response to Requests from Visitors
SOC will respect the rights of visitors to access, rectification, deletion, restriction, portability or objection concerning personal information, and will respond appropriately to relevant requests from visitors.
If you have any questions about personal information collected by SOC, please contact the following:
SOC Corporation, Sales Department
3-16-17, Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0074, Japan
Tel: ＋81 3 5420 6690